What is a Wellness Weekend Experience?
Wellness is a lifestyle and we believe in creating engaging, enjoyable, and unforgettable experiences to make anyone fall in love with it.
From the moment we pick you up from the airport, to the morning yoga sessions on the beach with breathtaking views of teal waters of Los Cabos to buying fresh ingredients for your healthy and scrumptious meals, to a once-in-a-lifetime encounter watching blue whales in the wild to connect with nature…
Join us in an exclusive yacht party and connect with like-minded people while jumping into the crystal clear ocean…
If you are not yet in love with wellness before coming to Los Cabos, we promise that you will be head-over-heels in love with it before leaving.
If you already love it, we promise that you will be inspired to share it with even more people.
Discover the Beauty of Los Cabos, Mexico
Los Cabos is a unique convergence of sun, ocean, dessert, and fresh breeze all in the backdrop of a truly authentic Mexican culture.
You will get to visit exclusive locations reserved for the rich and wealthy…
Dine in with a world-class chef and experience a culinary masterpiece from Mexico.
Learn how to dance Salsa at night in the open air plaza of Los Cabos under a billion stars.
Los Cabos is also in the migration path of some of the most impressive wildlife.
Want to brush up on your Spanish? We will also have some games to help you pick up some useful Spanish phrases.
How to Enter:
Post a photo or video of your favorite fitness activity on Facebook or Instagram. Explain why it is your favorite in the description and use the hashtag #wellnessweekendexperience and #infinitewellness.
Follow and tag us on the post, @infinitefit on Facebook and @infinitewellness.fit on Instagram and share this post on your story.
Send our team a direct message on Facebook or Instagram with the link to the post so we can view your entry.
The deadline to post your entry is on September 30, 2020 PST 11:59pm PST. This contest is open to residents of the United States of America and must be 21 years and above, with valid travel documents. Our team will choose and reach out to 2 winners based on the photo or video together with the caption.
Win prizes worth $10,000
2 Winners will be chosen to join our team for an unforgettable VIP Wellness Weekend Experience inn Los Cabos, Mexico. Details in bio! Flight dates are subject to borders being opened in January 2021.
We are looking for fun and active people to meet the Infinite Fit team!
Disclaimer: This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Instagram. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Return economy flights from any major U.S. cities to Los Cabos, Mexico
- 4 Days, 3 Nights Accommodation at one of Los Cabos luxury hotel
- Pick-up and drop-off at the Los Cabos International Airport
- Sunrise yoga sessions at one of Los Cabos’ exotic locations
- Day hike with scenic views
- Complimentary whale watching tour
- Optional Salsa and Spanish classes
- VIP boat party with the Infinite Fit team
- Exclusive meet and greet session with the Infinite Fit team
- Optional cooking classes with our in-house nutritionist
Terms and Conditions
1 . The promoter is: Infinite Fit International SA DE CV whose registered office is at Misiones, Building 07, Interior number 7215, Colonia Misiones del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United States of America aged 21 years or over except employees of Infinite Fit International SA DE CV and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Elite Fit Agency on Facebook and Instagram.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be September 30, 2020 PST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as dictated above.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Mexican law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mexico.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Mexican data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Infinite Fit International SA DE CV and not to any other party.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
- Infinite Fit International SA DE CV‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following Elite Fit Agency on Instagram/Facebook in order to enter.
- Infinite Fit International SA DE CV shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Infinite Fit International SA DE CV also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.